How to bank safely online
Our Internet Banking system is uniquely encrypted to ensure a secure link every time you perform an online transaction.
We regularly check our Internet Banking security systems to ensure maximum security, keeping you informed by ensuring that your data and information are safe and secure.
Tips to bank safely online:
- Ensure your devices always have the latest browser and security software
- Never use public computers or devices to do your Internet Banking
- Sign out of your banking profile as soon as you’ve completed your transaction
- Always type our URL into your browser
- Make sure the URL begins with ‘https’ and not ‘http’
- Always be careful when accessing and managing your Internet Banking profile and accounts
- Never share your personal or account information or One-Time PIN (PIN) via email, SMS or telephone
- Never access our Internet Banking service via a link or attachment
- Don’t reply to any unsolicited emails, even if they claim to be from us
- Don’t click on any links or attachments in unsolicited emails or SMS from unknown parties
- Keep your PINs and passwords strong and safe
- Register for MyUpdates so you’re notified of activity on your account