Bank safely by practising our tips below and transact with confidence knowing that your accounts and personal information are secure with our online and mobile security features.
- Automatic timeouts for online, cellphone and ATM banking sessions, in case you forget to sign out.
- Free MyUpdates SMS or email alerts to notify you of what’s happening on your accounts.
- Free Internet Banking login SMS to notify you of unauthorised login activities.
- Free access to specialised malware removal software to clean your PC or laptop from malicious financial software.
- Security centre updates on the latest scams to keep you informed of current fraud trends and how to avoid them.
- One Time Password (OTP) SMS which allows you to authorise online purchases or payment transactions made by you.
- Convenient and secure sign-in with your choice of app code, fingerprint, or Face ID (iPhoneX).
Our Internet Banking system is uniquely encrypted to protect your data and personal information.
For secure day-to-day Cellphone Banking, all you need is your card number and PIN.
Use in-branch ATMs whenever you can, and choose ATMs in areas that you’re familiar with.
Register for free unlimited SMSs or email alerts to keep track of what’s happening on your bank accounts.
Use DigiME to verify your banking profile and securely link your device to your profile.
Your PIN is the key to your card. Never share your PIN with anyone.
Keep your identity safe by following these basic but crucial security tips.
Be careful when using your personal and card information to shop online.
Give once-off approval on new debit orders before they can be processed.
Scammers can reach you by email, SMS or phone call. Know their modus operandi.
Get all the guidance you need to safeguard your bank and credit cards.
Prevent card fraud by obtaining full authentication for all ecommerce transactions with 3D Secure.
Beware of criminal activity that may be targeting your businesses and bank accounts for money laundering.
Read our practical tips to protect your business from fraud and suspicious transactions.