Are you struggling to pay your home loan or vehicle finance repayments?
EasySell can help you sell and settle your home or vehicle so that you can get your credit record back on track.
It is our program that we’ve designed to help our clients who are struggling to pay their home or vehicle loans.
Is your home loan or car loan no longer affordable? Speak to us if you’re struggling to keep up with your monthly payments.
Instead of falling into arrears or trying to sell your property privately, our EasySell program offers you the solution.
Our team of property specialists will guide you through the process:
- We assess your home and identify the best price, based on local property trends
- We market your property through our extensive MyRoof partner website network
- We work closely with approved estate agents in your area to sell your home at the best price
- We’ll manage transfer and conveyancing on your behalf
- Once your property is sold, we give a capped fee (5%) to the estate agent and settle your bond, plus all additional fees from the sale (which can include additional requirements such as electrical compliance certificate and levies)
- If there is still money outstanding on your bond, we’ll arrange an interest-free loan for you with a 5 to 10-year payment term
- We also offer a 10% discount on the outstanding balance of your bond
- You stay in control of the sale of your property
- You get expenses like clearance and compliance certificates paid from your bond account
- Your name gets cleared on the Credit Bureau, once the shortfall has been paid
- You'll be able to buy property again in the future
- You get a substantial discount if there's a shortfall
- You can pay back the shortfall interest-free for up to 10 years
EasySell makes your life easier by facilitating the process of selling your vehicle – we sell it on your behalf. We've partnered with a dealer that specialises in the marketing and sale of vehicles countrywide so that you get the best price
- You stay in control of the sale of your vehicle
- The price is based on the market value
- The platforms used to market your car attract only serious buyers
- Repayment of the shortfall by debit order will ensure that your credit bureau record is not affected
- You can buy again in the future
- The shortfall can be repaid interest-free* over an extended period
- Standard Bank gives you a discount of 20%** on the shortfall
* The interest-free benefit will apply only if the shortfall is paid in full.
** The discount will only be applied if you have signed an Amendment of Agreement and only at the end of the Amendment of Agreement Term provided that 80% of the total shortfall has been paid.
Ensuring that you achieve your dreams.
We want to help you explore your wealth creation and financial goals and show you the best ways to achieve them.
Are you in financial distress?
You're in financial distress if you find it challenging to meet your debt payments and household expenses with your current income. Our Debt Care Centre can help you. If you’re looking for different ways to pay your debts, here are some convenient options.