Debt repayment solutions
Convenient ways to make your repayments
If you’re looking for different ways to pay your debts, here are some convenient options.
Use your UCount Rewards Points to reduce your Revolving Credit Plan (RCP) or Term Loan or to pay off your Personal Loan. Plus, you can either use your Points to pay off your loan faster by adding them to what you’re already paying, or you can use your Points to replace your payment entirely.
Simply follow these steps:
- Sign in to UCount Rewards
- Click on the "Online Redemption Portal" tab
- Click on the "Lending Products" tab
- Choose the product you want to pay towards and add to your basket.
- Select the quantity
- Select "Deposit in Standard Bank product"
- Select the Rand equivalent for your redemption
- *IMPORTANT: The minimum amount you can redeem into as loan repayments is 2 500 Rewards Points or R250
You can pay your Standard Bank instalments using [email protected] at the following retailers:
- Pick n Pay
- Top it Up
- Shoprite Usave
- Cambridge food
How does [email protected] work*?
- We will either email or SMS you a reference number, which is unique to every credit agreement with us.
- Visit any of our partner retail stores and show them the reference number.
- Tell the teller how much you wish to pay. You can use either cash or card to pay.
* This is only for customers who are in arrears.
Are you in financial distress?
You're in financial distress if you find it challenging to meet your debt payments and household expenses with your current income. Our Debt Care Centre can help you. If you’re looking for different ways to pay your debts, here are some convenient options.
Your credit score is a reflection of your credit health. The good news is, your credit score isn’t static, and if you do find your score a bit low, you can improve it.